Ho Chi Minh City International University (IU-HCM) received information from Consulate General of Canada about Mitacs Globalink Internship Program at Canada in 2015. Details information below:
Mitacs Globalink Internship Program is a 12-week intership program designed specifically for undergraduate students. Every year Mitacs Globalink chooses a group of excellent students from their members, countries as Vietnam, Turkey, Mexico, Brazil, China and India in order to participate in their intership program doing research at up to 45 Canada Universities cooperated with the Program. For further information about courses and list of universities, please visit website https://lc.mitacs.ca/globalink, choose “Projects” tab.
During the internship period, the students are going to have valuable opportunities to study and work with both local and international students under Canadian professors’ supervision. In addition, students are able to meet, exchange information with international students and experience difference cultures of difference countries.
2. Time: From May 2015 to September 2015
3. Place: Canada
- Full-time student is taking the 3rd or final year, having GPD above 8.0; after the internship, the student must continue their study the IU from 1 to 3 semesters.
- Influence in English or French.
- Valid Passport until January 2016.
- Flight ticket and living expense during 12 weeks of intership in Canada.
- Support to find projects for students and personal supervisors.
- Support to find accommodations or University Halls.
- Meet student advisers from Globalink.
6. How to apply:
- Visit https://lc.mitacs.ca/globalink to register online.
+ 01 transcript of bachelor program in English and notarized
+ 01 CV
+ 01 letter of recommendation from a lecturer.
+ 01 personal statement about yourself and reason why choose the internship
+ 01 valid passport up until the end of the internship.
Deadline for application: 5pm 17th September 2014 (Pacific Daylight Time)
For more information, please see the file below