Airlangga Global Engagement of Universitas Airlangga would like to kindly inform you that our Winter Program, Indonesia Diversity at Airlangga (INDIAIR) is now open for admission for International Students!
About the program
Indonesian Diversity at Airlangga (INDIAIR) is a two-week program for our international students to study few courses at Universitas Airlangga. The program also offer students the opportunity to learn cultures, diversities, and an experience of pluralism in Indonesia (theoritically and practically). This emphasizes multiculturalism and diversity, such as language, dance and traditional musical instruments. It provides fun cross cultural experience with other local and international students from other countries.
This program offers several courses that provides credit transfers, such as Physical Anthropology (6 credits), Consumer Culture (6 credits), Language and Urban Society (4 credits), Chinese Diaspora in Indonesia (4 credits) and Indonesian Language and Culture (4 credits). Through this program, students will get social and cultural course works and experience more the real pluralism in Indonesia. Besides that, there are also cultural tripsand tours to Mount Bromo, Madakaripura waterfall and also site visits for each course.
Time & Venue
14-26 January 2019
Universitas Airlangga, Kampus C, Mulyorejo, Surabaya, 60115, Indonesia
Timeline & Schedule
- Application deadline: 5 December 2018
- Program period: 14th January–26th January 2019
- Announcement: 7 December 2018
- Payment deadline: 17 December 2018
- Certificate of Attendance
- Academic Transcript (credit earning/transfer)
- Hands on experience in Indonesian multiculturalism and diversity
- Fun cross cultural experience with other local and international students from other countries
- Applicable knowledge of some short courses;
- Indonesian language, traditional games and dances
- Copy of passport
- Copy of academic transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university
- Motivation letter (750 words max.)
- Copy of english Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL >500, IELTS 5.00) or any reference letter from your university states that your program is conducted in English
How to Apply
- Fill this online form : http://bit.ly/Indiair2018Form
***Application will only be processed once students submit all documents
Please kindly distribute this information to your students and colleagues.