Diễn đàn khoa học sinh viên quốc tế lần 6 năm 2022
1. Đối tượng tham gia diễn đàn khoa học:
2. Các phiên tham luận:
3. Thời gian đăng ký và gửi bài tham luận: Đến hết ngày 30/7/2022 (GMT +7).
4. LINK ĐĂNG KÝ CHÍNH THỨC:
5. Thông tin liên hệ:
Statement of information “The 6th International Student Science Forum 2022″ in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to announce that The 6th International Student Science Forum 2022 (ISSF) will be organized for Vietnamese and international students, hosted by Ho Chi Minh City Vietnamese Students Union and The Youth Development Science and Technology Center.
The 6th International Student Science Forum 2022 under the theme of “Digital Economy – Digital Society” is organized to provide opportunities for exchanging and learning academic knowledge, sharing creativity and strengthening the solidarity among students in ASEAN and other countries in the world.
25th – 28th August 2022, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
2. Program summary:
– Plenary session: delegates will listen and share opinions on presentations by leading scientists reporting on the overview of the development of the digital economy and digital society in Vietnam and other countries around the world, technology trends serving the development of society in the 4.0 era, and the application of science and technology on building smart city.
– Four panels session:
- Session 1: Research on the global impact of Covid-19 on Social – Economic, development trends in digital transformation, digital technology in Vietnam and around the world from the perspective of students.
- Session 2: Research on policies, laws, e-government administration in the Digital Economy – Digital Society and students’ suggestions and proposals for solutions to perfecting the legal policy framework.
- Session 3: Application of digital transformation in the fields of: Artificial intelligence, business administration, digital marketing, sharing economy, logistics and supply chain, finance and banking, accounting,… related to forecasting human resources and job demand, orienting students in choosing a major, choosing a career, setting up a career.
- Session 4: Perspectives of current Students’ views on becoming a global citizen in the Digital Society.
– Excursions: visit to key laboratories, science and technology centers, smart city operation center of Ho Chi Minh City, and historic sites in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Exchange program with students from many universities in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Closing Ceremony and farewell party of the ISSF.
- Must be enrolling at universities, sophomore and junior students are preferred;
- Possess good capability of group working;
- Must be in good health conditions;
- Must demonstrate good English proficiency;
- Must be oblige to the forum’s schedule during 25th – 28th August, 2022.
4. Presentation Submission
Upon the requirements of the forum, the Organizing Committee cordially invites students from ASEAN and other countries universities to participate and submit papers based on the topics of this forum.
Each participant must complete the registration form, select an appropriate forum and submit the paper to the Organizing Committee based on one of the five topics. Only outstanding ones will be given 10 minutes to present at the forum. Following the participants’ presentations, a discussion section will take place for related issues.
5. Format of Presentation and Deadline for Submission
The papers must adhere to one of the four topics and include the following sections: Introduction, Body, Conclusion, References. Topic’s name, student’s full name and name of the university must be indicated on top of the paper. Make sure to use font Times New Roman with font size 13pt and should not exceed 10 pages in length.
Applicants are required to submit their presentation to the Organizing Committee via website https://issf.khoahoctre.com.vn/ or https://cutt.ly/ISSF2022 by 30 July, 2022 (GMT +7).
6. Evaluation criteria:
– Novel ideas must be indicated in the paper (30%).
– The paper must be well-organized and contain all of the components (Introduction, Body, Conclusion, References, etc) and relevant to the topics of the Forum (30%).
– Be able to continue research and application (20%).
– The paper must be well-written in English and readability (20%).
7. Participation costs
The forum will cover the expenses for accommodation, meals and local transportations in Ho Chi Minh City for all delegates. The round-trip ticket, visa fee, travel insurance and other personal expenses shall be borne by the participants. Any officers, lectures who wish to come with the students are also very much welcomed to the forum but have to bear all the expenses.
We highly appreciate your kind cooperation in disseminating this information to the students and nominate 10 students (in priority order) with the completed registration forms, presentations and scans of passports (page which includes the personal details and photograph) to the Organizing Committee by 30 July, 2022 via email [email protected] cc [email protected].
For further information, please do not hesitate to reach Ms. Ngo Thi Tu Trinh at Tel: 098 553 4745, or Email: [email protected] – [email protected].
We look forward to meeting you at the ISSF 2022.
Doan Kim Thanh, Msc.
The Youth Development Science and Technology Center